Want to improve your skills?
Schedule time with our qualified instructors. Instruction rates are $35 for 30 minutes.
Played softball for Marshall University for four years and played for Shonda Stanton, Jen Steele, and Megan Smith. Our team advanced to the CUSA tournament all four years. In 2017, the Marshall Softball team won the CUSA Championship and went on to play in the NCAA Regional Tournament in Lexington, Kentucky. Played as a relief pitcher and designated hitter/pinch hitter at Marshall University. Finished career with 4.11 ERA, 16-15 record, 83 appearances, 18 starts, three complete games, 223 innings pitched and 111 strikeouts…16 wins…Also finished career as a .242 hitter on offense with 29 hits in 120 at-bats…Of 29 hits, five were doubles and three home runs along with 17 RBI.
Attended Buffalo High School and played for Darrell Moore…Won four West Virginia State Championships…Named the Gatorade Player of the Year, West Virginia Player of the Year, and the Kanawha Valley Player of the Year as a senior…25-1 record in the circle with a .34 ERA and 253 strikeouts…at the plate hit .674 with 10 home runs and 50 RBI.
Career- At Concord Jordan is in the record books for Career Home runs (2nd), Hits (8th), RBIs (2nd), and Doubles (10th).
Career totals – .342 avg. 668 ABs, 229 Hits, 42 Doubles, 35 HRs, 200 RBIs.
- Named D2CCCA First Team All-Region
- Voted All-Mountain East Conference Team
- Became First all-region catcher in program history
- Played in all 50 games with 49 starts
- Batted .374 with 37 runs scored, eight home runs, 50 RBI and 11 doubles
- 0 Errors as a catcher
- Tallied 13 multi-RBI games
- Started 48 games between outfield, catcher and designated hitter
- Hit .329 with seven home runs, 34 RBI and eight doubles
- Blasted grand slam as part of season-best four RBI at West Virginia Wesleyan
- Belted two back to back home runs versus Shepherd at MEC Tournament
- Played in 48 games with 47 starts
- Batted .354 with an MEC leading 63 RBI and a team-leading 12 home runs
- Added 12 doubles, one triple and 37 runs scored
- Launched first career grand slam against West Virginia Wesleyan
- Had second grand slam at Glenville State
- Hit total of five home runs in four-game series at Glenville State
- Earned back-to-back MEC Player of the Week honors after series against West Virginia State and West Virginia Wesleyan
- Also named NCBWA Hitter of the Week
- Registered 14 multi-RBI games
- Appeared in 48 games with 47 starts
- Voted as MEC Hitter of the week
- Batted .314 with 34 runs scored, a team-high seven home runs and team-best 54 RBI
- Finished top five in the MEC in RBI
- Also notched 11 doubles
- Hit first careerversus Pitt-Johnstown
- Holds the Winfield High school Career Home Run Record